Modular Homes in Texas
Site Built Styling At Affordable Prices
Modular housing is the new way to build a custom home at an affordable price. With modular building, the home of your dreams is easy, fast, and affordable. Modular homes are constructed in environmentally controlled factories, transported to their sites and assembled on a traditional foundation system. They are built with strict quality-control systems using the same materials and governed by the same building codes as site-built homes. They arrive at your site as modules and are neatly assembled into homes that are indistinguishable from comparable homes built on-site. In our factory, craftsmen have the tools and conditions to insure your home is built with quality and pride. As a result, wind and rain do not cause construction delays or damage building materials. Here are some things you should know about modular housing:
- Must conform to the same local, state and regional building codes as homes built on-site.
- Are treated the same by banks as homes built on-site and are easily refinanced.
- Have the same features as similarly priced site built homes.
- Undergo rigid inspection processes by third party agencies in the manufacturing plant and by local building inspectors on-site.
- Can be of any size and can be built to most architectural styles.
- Are generally constructed with 15% more structural members and fasteners than site built homes resulting in strong and durable homes.
- Highly customizable. The buyer usually decides design before construction has begun and can select from a broad range of options and finishes.
- Generally take 5-7 weeks to construct. Differing from a site-built home, the foundation can be dug at the same time that the house is being constructed.
Proponents of modular homes claim that their indoor, environmentally controlled modular construction affords them greater strength and resilience than homes built on-site. They also tend to be constructed using more precise building techniques and with more building material than comparable site-built residences. One reason for this, is that they must be able to withstand the stress of highway transport. A study by FEMA found that modular homes withstood the wind and water from Hurricane Andrew better than most other homes in the area. They take less time to construct than site-built homes, are more energy-efficient, and generally cost less.
If you’re considering building a new home, then a modular could be exactly what you’re looking for. View our modular home floor plans, or call us to talk to one of our professional housing consultants for more details.
To learn the difference between modular and manufactured homes, click here.
Please complete all of the required fields identified with (*) asterisk.
How can we Assist you?
Modular Home DealersTitan Factory Direct has retail locations across the great state of Texas. Call or visit the location that is closest to you for more information about our modular homes and the many services that we offer. Don't wait, get started finding your new home today!
- Odessa, Texas
- Midland, Texas
- Victoria, Texas
- New Braunfels, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Austin, Texas
- Georgetown, Texas
- Elmendorf, Texas
- Abilene, Texas
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma